Everyone is welcome to join our classes. No advance registration is required. You can use our clean mats at no extra charge. Just turn up 15 minutes before the start of class to meet the teacher and settle in. A Drop-in class is 700 rupees per person per class.
Pranamaya also offers packages for one-month, six-months and a year, to help motivate and make affordable a regular practice. All passes are valid in all three studios ( Thamel, Patan , Pokhara)
Ten-class pass – 6,000 rupees (valid for 3 months)
- 1,000 rupees saving compared to 10 drop-in classes.
One-month pass for unlimited classes – 6,000 rupees
Come to any classes, as often as you wish all month, in any studio
- From your 9th class in the month, the yoga is free compared to the drop-in rate
- If you come 3 times a week you save 3,100 rupees (equivalent to 460 rupees/class)
- If you come 4 times a week, you save 6,130 rupees (equivalent to 346 rupees/class)
Six month unlimited pass – 30,000 rupees
- 2 times a week will save 6,400 rupees (577 rupees/class)
- 3 times a week: save 24,600 rupees (385 rupees/class)
- A great package for residents of KTM committed to a regular practice: the equivalent of 1 month free compared to buying 6 one-month passes.
Twelve month unlimited pass – 54,000 rupees
- 2 times a week: save 18,800 rupees (519 rupees/class)
- 3 times a week will save 55,200 rupees (346 rupees/class)
- Equivalent of 3 months free compared to buying 12 one-month passes.
Taking a private class is a wonderful way to progress in your practice. Private sessions are designed to meet your needs and your goals. Achieving optimal health, wellness, and balance. Taking a private session can be very supportive to your personal progress. The teachers who offer private classes have many years of practice and advanced training
- 60 min – 3000
- 90 min – 3500
Private classes at your Work Space
Work-space yoga is a great way to re-energize and bring your team together.
Benefits of workplace yoga practice
- A practical tool to deal with stress of modern-day challenges
- Supports concentration
- Reduces anxiety
- A natural remedy for emotional stress
- Reduction of muscular pain from desk work
- Communication and synergy among colleagues
- Employees experience fewer sick days and absences
If you are interested in offering yoga at your work place please contact us to set up an appointment.