- This event has passed.
Yogi Nomad Yoga Teacher Training
April 6 @ 8:00 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher training courses in Kathmandu, Nepal, right in the heart of the Kathmandu Valley offer an integral, comprehensive, and in-depth experience. By situating our trainings at significant and sacred locations of India and Nepal, we create an environment most conducive to deepening your practice. The program is designed to provide students the opportunity for a transformative experience of expanding consciousness in a supportive and authentic way. The Yogi-nomad instructors on our yoga teacher training courses are experienced, intuitive and responsive guides on this journey.
• To make you a confident teacher: Prepare students to build and conduct a class from sequencing to adjustments to class environment to communication. For this you will study teaching methodology and spend time teaching each others from day 1.
• To transcend your limits through new practices and discover a bit more of yourself. For this we will practice meditation and other eye opening practices like silence and fasting.
• Expand your knowledge, practice and understanding of the Yoga tradition to serve you both as a practitioner and as a teacher, and allow you to inspire others. We will study History and philosophy of Yoga, Anatomy, Hatha Yoga and the subtle body, Nutrition, Traditional Thai Massage and more.
• Yoga Alliance 200 RYT level 1 / 500 RYT level 2 certificate
• Traditional Thai massage certificate
• Practical and personalised Ayurvedic and Nutritional advise
• A life changing experience, a new knowledge of yourself, the memories of a deep travel within
• A stronger personal practice and confidence to start teaching
• An in depth understanding of a 5000 year old tradition, endless source of energy and inspiration
For more information please visit Yogi-nomad website